Thursday, October 10, 2013

Infierno

I am in the darkness. It's not cold.They  had learned the cold was not a torturous temperature for we eventually become numb. Its not hot. They learned that the heat scorched our senses in the same way the cold numbed them.We're melting. Then they freeze us. Then they melt us again. We can never adjust to the environment and this is just part of the physical torture.

We were tricked. We were deceived. We thought we were led to heaven. We did not know that Satan was a beautiful creature. He allured us into the depths of hell. He was the fallen angel, Lucifer. Whenever we got the chance we made fun of him and called him Lucy but when we were caught we were stuck in the realm of hallucination. We were back into the living world and we were betrayed in the worst way possible. I guess he was stating that even Jesus, the one who was betrayed, was us and that we did not have the ability to escape after three days and resurrect. We were stuck in that realm for three eternities instead. I was there with my family. I loved them they did not love me. They sent me away and instead I was tortured. I was twisted until my bones flew out. I was given false hope that they would save me and love me again.

In hell you get used to the torture. It still hurts everyday but you forget what you once considered yourself, a human soul. That is when you enter the next level as a demon. They are all psychopaths. You don't want to become one of them, they are the devil's minions. They lose all sense of rationality and feeling. They only live by Satan's command and they cannot even sense a will anymore. My father has become a minion. I visit him daily, always hoping he will remember me. He does not. Instead he eats the devours the flesh of creatures. As he was morphing into a minion he was dying. It hurt him so much. It was painful. I hated hell. They say once you start talking in past tense that those are sign that you are becoming a minion. I guess it is not so far because all I have left of my soul are images of torture.

I am starting like it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment